Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: test test test

Administrator

test test test

test test test

how can i play this game???

I found it through facebook and started playing it that way.

Hey there admin, just as a side note, new threads can not be created on this page, so sharing guides will be difficult.

play this game is awasome

test test test

My Pirate Guide:
    1. Swim faster than the sharks if washed overboard.
    2. Do not eat the yellow snow when visiting the frozen north.
    3. Keep lots of rum on board your ships. Sober pirates get cranky and disagreeable.
    4. Sail with the wind at your stern and you can go faster than trying to sail against the wind.
    5. Keep your cutlass sharp and your powder dry.

Tenebron, leader of PIRATES
    S2 Blackwater

http://www.playpirate.com/game/pirateworld/play/S8

Don't know if this will work but you can also log into their main site thru here,.. If Facebook don't work for you,.. Plus you get more diomands thru the main site,.. just saying,.. LoL
    Hope This Helped you.

Kitchi, S8, Legion: Evil_Souls

Anyone know for what exactly the Moral? Thank you

Moral - determines who will get first turn on battlefield. From practice this stat is valuable mostly for your main hero so he could deposit his team first or have first hit. Other captains may not need it that much.
    Speed - important in cross server events because if you are weak you can use speed to escape stronger opponents or carry crystals faster. You can use astrology star sextant for such purposes. Not sure if speed is average of all fleet values or is it only from your main ship ? Need some backup here.
    Durability - your ships hit points. How much damage your ship can take before sink.
    Supply - same as mana for ship's skills. Points used to cast ship's skills in battle.
    Defence - reduces incoming damage by defence value. If your defence is higher than opponents attack then you still will get some fixed amount of damage usually its around 400 -500 hp.
    Atack - determines how much damage your ship will do in battle. Most of skills (even healers skills too) are calculated according attack values so its very valuable.
    Hit - describes how well your ship can hit targets in battle. if your hit higher than enemies dodge you will hit most of time, but if lets say enemy has like 2 times more dodge, than your hit, then you will see miss like 70 perc. times or so (from practice). However more precise numbers from developers could be appreciated here.
    Dodge - opposite stat for hit. The more of it you have the less chance for enemy to hit you. So stacking it a lot may let you avoid lots of damage. Skills also can be dodged.
    Crit - increases chance to make increased damage i think close to 50 perc. bonus. However what is chance percentage i don't know. Some backup could be nice here too.
    Last edited by petka; 05-18-2016 at 09:32 AM.