Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Question & Suggestion

The grammar errors are everywhere in this game someone should just give them all Grammar lessons.

how do i "cultivate/promote" my captains, when i can not choose a captain, i allready have, again in tavern... where do i get them then?

Click on captians then the tab cultivate you only can split purple and above. Green and blue simply send them away with no stuff in it. Promote u can only do that with cards not with a captain you turned.

Please change the time of instances, world boss, camp fight etc at a time when ppl from EUrope can play. I have on my S51 server some killing time like 3-4 am for those and it's i,posible to play at that time. Also if this game is a perfect copy of League of Angel who is a copy of other games.. in there you have 2 opportunity for all the instances, one for AMericans and one for european... in like 12 h diference so both we will have the same chance to get reward and other stuff.... it's just an ideea but it might work really good to try to balance the game beetwen players around the world

Alsso when the servers are down or have some problems pls post here or on official site some warning and time untill the game can be restored. I got a lot of problem in the s51 server with disconecting and server timed out

Why am I missing the ebony wood that I have collected the day before and the next it is not there when i log in ! This has been going on for the last 3-4 days. My team challenge is not 15 tries anymore but just 5 tries for one dungeon that counts for all the team dungeons I have access to? I am getting points towards an event that was there last night and now its not. So if im still getting points toward the event, where is the icon for it? Where are the 20x dark hero card pieces I just won in the event "Tycoon, and no, it is not in my inventory but i got everything else. And also, I win voyage souls but its not registering in the "Tycoon" event. Why am I missing items that i win through the spinning the wheel or sharing my progress, i spin it for prize 5 times but only get 4 items instead of 5?
    Dear player, please provide us with your nickname and server, attach screenshots of your problem.
    Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Today, 07:35 AM #127
    How do u take a screenshot? But to be honest, I dont think a screenshot will help cause I starting to miss items that I had in inventory when i am in the middle of battling in dungeons and instances now...mostly
    lvl 60 items and i am only lvl 47 so i cannot use them at the immediate moment. While the ship materials stay in my inventory overnight and end up missing the next day when i log in again. Tonight, the events are not counting towards my progress into the game like "Tycoon".

Server Name:
    S65-Crystal Coast

Nickname:
    WheelerSandy

Quote Originally Posted by wheelersandy View Post
    Why am I missing the ebony wood that I have collected the day before and the next it is not there when i log in ! This has been going on for the last 3-4 days. My team challenge is not 15 tries anymore but just 5 tries for one dungeon that counts for all the team dungeons I have access to? I am getting points towards an event that was there last night and now its not. So if im still getting points toward the event, where is the icon for it? Where are the 20x dark hero card pieces I just won in the event "Tycoon, and no, it is not in my inventory but i got everything else. And also, I win voyage souls but its not registering in the "Tycoon" event. Why am I missing items that i win through the spinning the wheel or sharing my progress, i spin it for prize 5 times but only get 4 items instead of 5?
    Dear player, please provide us with your nickname and server, attach screenshots of your problem.
    Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Today, 07:35 AM #127
    How do u take a screenshot? But to be honest, I dont think a screenshot will help cause I starting to miss items that I had in inventory when i am in the middle of battling in dungeons and instances now...mostly
    lvl 60 items and i am only lvl 47 so i cannot use them at the immediate moment. While the ship materials stay in my inventory overnight and end up missing the next day when i log in again. Tonight, the events are not counting towards my progress into the game like "Tycoon".

Server Name:
    S65-Crystal Coast

Nickname:
    WheelerSandy
    Regarding the team dungeon, there is no problem with it, there were always 5 share times in the team dungeons a day.
    How many ebonies have you lost?
    Which wheel?
    We checked and found out that you have got 20 dark hero card pieces
    Last edited by jichuang123; 06-08-2018 at 04:13 AM.

Thanks for answering,

I have lost 23 ebony pieces from 2 days and the 3-4th days, maybe abt close to 10 i believe but no more than that tho.
    Team dungeon, you say 5 share times but when i started playing it was 15 times a day (that is what the list under daily benefits says). That is why I mentioned it...
    sharing wheel under the icon "share".
    Thanks for checking on the drk hero pieces, I got replacements in the mail the other day.

Other problems:

Today, in astrology, I had an extra orange "ultra" (2) and now I only have (1). And a purple (dont remember what it was) and today it was not there.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelersandy View Post
    Thanks for answering,

I have lost 23 ebony pieces from 2 days and the 3-4th days, maybe abt close to 10 i believe but no more than that tho.
    Team dungeon, you say 5 share times but when i started playing it was 15 times a day (that is what the list under daily benefits says). That is why I mentioned it...
    sharing wheel under the icon "share".
    Thanks for checking on the drk hero pieces, I got replacements in the mail the other day.

Other problems:

Today, in astrology, I had an extra orange "ultra" (2) and now I only have (1). And a purple (dont remember what it was) and today it was not there.
    We have sent you the ebony and the item for the sharing wheel.
    Regarding the astrology, we didn't find any problem, but we found out that you merged astrology.

1.If I try the vip for 1 month and use the 4th page of inventory, after the month of vip, do I keep the items that were stored in the 4th page of inventory if I do not buy vip again the following month? Or do I lose them forever?

2. How do I fill up on the big spirit bottles? Because several of the players I am seeing online and I are running low trying to upgrade the ship parts we have...I had 150 (big spirit bottles) and it took me down to abt 30 (big spirit bottles) in a week just looking for the ship fragments that I need...

3. Where and when did doing the other kinds of dungeons start using spirit??? (abyss island, horror isle, mist isle and treasure island)

4. Is there a way to light up the other colors in astrology?

5. What do experience scrolls do and for what cause I used them all and it was about 500k worth of exp I got and I have no I idea what it did? Nothing increased in any lvl...

6. Any way u can fix one of my captains, think hes broken, "Sir Francis Drake" He has two special attacks but he is only using one and he has more defense than the other captains and so he dies faster than normal now and i do not know why!???

7. why cant u combine the same banners together instead of individual pieces using up the limited space u gave us in the game?

8. why cant u sell the green and blue captains back to the tavern? It could be 4 points for the green and 6 for the blue captains...wondering that s all.