Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Question & Suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by wheelersandy View Post
    1.If I try the vip for 1 month and use the 4th page of inventory, after the month of vip, do I keep the items that were stored in the 4th page of inventory if I do not buy vip again the following month? Or do I lose them forever?

2. How do I fill up on the big spirit bottles? Because several of the players I am seeing online and I are running low trying to upgrade the ship parts we have...I had 150 (big spirit bottles) and it took me down to abt 30 (big spirit bottles) in a week just looking for the ship fragments that I need...

3. Where and when did doing the other kinds of dungeons start using spirit??? (abyss island, horror isle, mist isle and treasure island)

4. Is there a way to light up the other colors in astrology?

5. What do experience scrolls do and for what cause I used them all and it was about 500k worth of exp I got and I have no I idea what it did? Nothing increased in any lvl...

6. Any way u can fix one of my captains, think hes broken, "Sir Francis Drake" He has two special attacks but he is only using one and he has more defense than the other captains and so he dies faster than normal now and i do not know why!???

7. why cant u combine the same banners together instead of individual pieces using up the limited space u gave us in the game?

8. why cant u sell the green and blue captains back to the tavern? It could be 4 points for the green and 6 for the blue captains...wondering that s all.
    1. You won't lose items, the item will stay there.
    2. Join in game feature to get it.
    3. Please, check the description in the dungeons, it illustrates on the related dungeon.
    4. There are chances to get it.
    5. It increases the experience of the captain, when the exp bar is full, it will level up.
    6. Any video about that captain skill, or screenshot?
    7. It deems as a equipment, but will try to improve it.
    8. It is the setting of the game. But will consider your suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by jichuang123 View Post
    1. You won't lose items, the item will stay there.
    2. Join in game feature to get it.
    3. Please, check the description in the dungeons, it illustrates on the related dungeon.
    4. There are chances to get it.
    5. It increases the experience of the captain, when the exp bar is full, it will level up.
    6. Any video about that captain skill, or screenshot?
    7. It deems as a equipment, but will try to improve it.
    8. It is the setting of the game. But will consider your suggestion.
    1. ok
    2. Can u make getting big spirit bottles purchased through points cause trying to win them is almost non-existance for me in this game.
    3. I looked at each dungeons, treasure island, mist isle and abyss island do not have any description abt how much spirit it uses per battle.
    4. ok
    5. On my screen, there is no experience bar what so ever, there's only diamond amount, gold amount and spirit amount so can u point the way to it on the screen cause i cant find it?
    6. the captain "sir francis drake" has the war hammer and the dragonbolt and tonight either of his special attacks do not work.
    7. cool thanks
    8. cool thanks

And by the way, I finally got enough captain books where I can learn a new special "Thunderstorm", The book is missing from my inventory! I won it early this morning. It also says that I do not have any captain books either...can u fix this! This is not good for a game that u earn or win something and later that day it is missing!
    I should have 15 captain books from earlier today...and the book "thunderstorm" special to use now and i dont. And I am wondering if I should have more than I should in my inventory than what I see on the screen cause I have more space in my inventory than what I had earlier today...!
    Last edited by wheelersandy; 06-12-2018 at 04:53 AM.

1. ok
    2. Can u make getting big spirit bottles purchased through points cause trying to win them is almost non-existance for me in this game.
    3. I looked at each dungeons, treasure island, mist isle and abyss island do not have any description abt how much spirit it uses per battle.
    4. ok
    5. On my screen, there is no experience bar what so ever, there's only diamond amount, gold amount and spirit amount so can u point the way to it on the screen cause i cant find it?
    6. the captain "sir francis drake" has the war hammer and the dragonbolt and tonight either of his special attacks do not work.
    7. cool thanks
    8. cool thanks

And by the way, I finally got enough captain books where I can learn a new special "Thunderstorm", The book is missing from my inventory! I won it early this morning. It also says that I do not have any captain books either...can u fix this! This is not good for a game that u earn or win something and later that day it is missing!
    I should have 15 captain books from earlier today...and the book "thunderstorm" special to use now and i dont. And I am wondering if I should have more than I should in my inventory than what I see on the screen cause I have more space in my inventory than what I had earlier today...!
    What is your server and nickname? We will check your loss.

server- S65-Crystal Coast

nickname- WheelerSandy

And I am also missing crystal bags of lvl 3, lvl 4, lvl 5, lvl 6 crystals and gem bags of lvl 2, lvl 3,lvl 4l, vl 5 gems for when i lvl up to lvl 50.
    And when am I going to expect my "thunderstorm" skill book to arrive?

And thank you for everything ur doing to help me at this time...

server- S65-Crystal Coast

nickname- WheelerSandy

And I am also missing crystal bags of lvl 3, lvl 4, lvl 5, lvl 6 crystals and gem bags of lvl 2, lvl 3,lvl 4l, vl 5 gems for when i lvl up to lvl 50.
    And when am I going to expect my "thunderstorm" skill book to arrive?

And thank you for everything ur doing to help me at this time...
    Your question is being reviewed. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by jichuang123 View Post
    Your question is being reviewed. Thank you.
    Thank you for reviewing my question.
    Am looking forward towards ur reply...

I have another question tho, it is about the shipyard, I just got the ship "the clown" and I have enough supplies to change it over to the ship "The morris", if I do that, do I still keep the clown in the bestiary and in my inventory to use??? Or do I lose the clown when i change it over to the new hull and keep it in my bestiary???

Thank you for reviewing my question.
    Am looking forward towards ur reply...

I have another question tho, it is about the shipyard, I just got the ship "the clown" and I have enough supplies to change it over to the ship "The morris", if I do that, do I still keep the clown in the bestiary and in my inventory to use??? Or do I lose the clown when i change it over to the new hull and keep it in my bestiary???
    The clown will disappear if you use it for a merge.