Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Question & Suggestion

*there are many things pointed out here. an in other sections as well, as what should/ or could be done. *i feel it best served that you think of ENTIRE player base an not only the pay players. as free players play, they need incentives to continue to play an yet you took away so much from them. in the Daily Benefits, by removing the Golden Souls. as for other things. *like the Tavern you have totally screwed them over by dis, abling the hammer in the tavern when we get the same pirate we loose out on the pts. that you could have from Cultivating it, *(when its a repeat capt. we already have )*

Thanks, Nocticulla S6

ma per quale motivo la potenza degli Avatar cambia? non mi pare normale! Aumento di potenza io e peggiora il risultato?
    Dovrei spendere x avere risultati vincenti? mi sa che avete solo creato un gioco mangia soldi
    malefix S2-Blackwater

In exchange shop you have aurora atk sail labeled as aurora cannon
    Dragonia
    S2 Blackwater

not sure if you have had this one yet but when ever it says someone came in 1st it always says 1th which is improper same with 2cnd its 2th the th is only applicable to 4th and 5th and up 3 is 3rd2 is 2cnd 1 is 1st.and thats all events
    TonytheTiger
    S-10

I have a suggestion, how about a new building in a guild that allows for faster spirit regen, don't make it way over priced but kinda like adding more members or the guild shop and for each level the spring or what ever the name of the building is add a % to the amount of spirit regen. As i said in the beginning just a suggestion becasue to be honest 1 point ever 5 mins really makes the game draw out over a day.

Thank you for your time
    Imskel

Should make it so Spirit refreshes quicker as you go up levels 5 minutes to wait is a extremely long time to wait as you go up higher where what you need to do during the day eats spirit so quick.even knocking 10 seconds off every 5 levels down to a min of 1 minute would be amazing also maybe increasing your max spirit at certain intervals would be greatly helpful as well.
    TonytheTiger
    S-10

Rare Boss...
    Ok when does boss spawn...there is only 4 players that can do it....would it be possible to have set on a timer??? like 5 minute**...and only one go per/player!!!
    the way they are made...whit a lots of player chasing them = nothing for aa lots a players.... tks

i think thats why they are called rare bosses not everyone gets to do them

why at CAPTAIN toolbox always appears "NEW"..i have take a look but nothing new..basically when we recruit "NEW" will will appears but i not recruit its always show..and in egg events..what button refresh use for if cannot use??

MeYou-s2

Quote Originally Posted by amirul5422@gmail.com View Post
    why at CAPTAIN toolbox always appears "NEW"..i have take a look but nothing new..basically when we recruit "NEW" will will appears but i not recruit its always show..and in egg events..what button refresh use for if cannot use??

MeYou-s2
    it also show that if u can uppgrade a skill