Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: Question & Suggestion

Its kinda simple an sad actually, they move servers to get spenders to move . then it kills off another server. so that they can be head person on that Server. *I'm thinking they need to sort game for all players to have fun an interaction. an growth. instead of being stagnated at certain lvls. an struggling against higher players ,, * *ALSO you all need to FIX , or ADJUST * TEAM aspects in this game, *especially in Legion, **need to promote TEAM play a bit more. good you have Cross Server. an an Arena *BUT you have Absoulutely Nothing for TEAM or LEGION things. how bout looking into something like this.

Nocticulla S6

Sort of like team VS team Dungeon kind of thing maybe

another suggestion would be to start the cross server battles earlier. each day players over lvl 60 need to wait 20 minutes for battle to start because there aren't 40 players participating. I'd suggest starting in 3 minutes and if others wish to join after the battle has started they can join the team with the least players. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person frustrated with the 20 minute wait.

Quote Originally Posted by SoupDragon View Post
    another suggestion would be to start the cross server battles earlier. each day players over lvl 60 need to wait 20 minutes for battle to start because there aren't 40 players participating. I'd suggest starting in 3 minutes and if others wish to join after the battle has started they can join the team with the least players. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person frustrated with the 20 minute wait.
    The 20 minute wait isnt bad gives people a chance its whats sometimes a 30, 40 or 50 minute wait for the second cross of the day that sucks.

I think the AI for the Battles in the Arena needs to be made smarterand to have the targetting im proved to fully take advatages of how large certain attacks are. EEG 2 targets 2 spaces apart should get hit by a 3x3 area attack. also better target priorities and tactics eg. the oponent has a sliver of health but your ship doesnt attack it puts aon a shield and increases defence instead of killing them.
    TonytheTiger S-10

How about having a time limit for battles in Camp or Cross or maybe decrease the countdowns on turns i just got out of Cap battle where there was one guy from the other side and they had a battle last almost the entire length of time we were there and because i never got a shot at fighting him i missed rewards which is crap.
    TonytheTiger S-10

1999 s1 blackbeard in new arena fights I have lost battles but keep getting points is there reason for this it seems the fight means 0 ty

your really complaining about that? But i have had the same thing happen where it ends in a draw with no death but i have more health so maybe its a better tie breaking system then what is in the normal arena.

s1 blackbeard 1999 the free diamonds for invites game was used up early in the year so I can not invite more /so does this mean your be sending me gift for all 50 invites/ty 1999

LeathernLace server 21 Will Turner

On running ticker tape congratulating players, you have "Congratulations" misspelled. This is also noted in every instance in game using the word "congratulations" Pls fix as this is driving my OCD through the roof crazy!..lol