Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Gift For Your Support!

in cross server players will sit on the flag meaning often u cant deposit your crystal without turning off ship vision ... making u unable to see any attacking ships coming ... this seems rather silly also ... perhaps a zone around flag where u cant go would solve this so long as u could still deposit crystal

surely if u remove the difficulties facing non coin players to improve ... u will get increased competion and players who do coin will have to spend alot more to maintain their invulnerable status makiking u a whole lot more than at present

gems will not combine ... eg i have 4 f lv2 fortune crystals but r unable to combine them also some times it wont let u put a crystal in a slot saying ther is already one of those and there is not

Quote Originally Posted by jamsteel View Post
    gems will not combine ... eg i have 4 f lv2 fortune crystals but r unable to combine them also some times it wont let u put a crystal in a slot saying ther is already one of those and there is not
    Please could you attach a screenshot of this problem in this thread?

Why am I missing the ebony wood that I have collected the day before and the next it is not there when i log in ! This has been going on for the last 3-4 days. My team challenge is not 15 tries anymore but just 5 tries for one dungeon that counts for all the team dungeons I have access to? I am getting points towards an event that was there last night and now its not. So if im still getting points toward the event, where is the icon for it? Where are the 20x dark hero card pieces I just won in the event "Tycoon, and no, it is not in my inventory but i got everything else. And also, I win voyage souls but its not registering in the "Tycoon" event. Why am I missing items that i win through the spinning the wheel or sharing my progress, i spin it for prize 5 times but only get 4 items instead of 5?

Quote Originally Posted by wheelersandy View Post
    Why am I missing the ebony wood that I have collected the day before and the next it is not there when i log in ! This has been going on for the last 3-4 days. My team challenge is not 15 tries anymore but just 5 tries for one dungeon that counts for all the team dungeons I have access to? I am getting points towards an event that was there last night and now its not. So if im still getting points toward the event, where is the icon for it? Where are the 20x dark hero card pieces I just won in the event "Tycoon, and no, it is not in my inventory but i got everything else. And also, I win voyage souls but its not registering in the "Tycoon" event. Why am I missing items that i win through the spinning the wheel or sharing my progress, i spin it for prize 5 times but only get 4 items instead of 5?
    Dear player, please provide us with your nickname and server, attach screenshots of your problem.

How do u take a screenshot? But to be honest, I dont think a screenshot will help cause I starting to miss items that I had in inventory when i am in the middle of battling in dungeons and instances now...mostly
    lvl 60 items and i am only lvl 47 so i cannot use them at the immediate moment. While the ship materials stay in my inventory overnight and end up missing the next day when i log in again. Tonight, the events are not counting towards my progress into the game like "Tycoon".

Server Name:
    S65-Crystal Coast

Nickname:
    WheelerSandy