Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: First activity in April,Come an See~

My favorite navigator is Christopher Columbus, who completed 4 voyages across the atlantic ocean from Spain

Shiv S11-Shadow Vincent
    To err is human but to arr is pirate!!

my navigator is Leif Eriksson cuz Nearly 500 years before the birth of Christopher Columbus those Viking feet may have been the first European ones to ever have touched North American soil
    AmbusheL S6

favorite browser colombo Since I Am Italian ^^ giampinaro Server 12
    feel administrator views What good or not I send messages or do not know dove read the answers many times I lift the Problem That flavianatiamo21101973 CAN NOT be my nick name because had to be La Pass Entering wondering if you can change it or at least give me giampinaro instructions to change it I Same Thanks

My favorite navigator is Epic Plank. He killed his father on his 18th birthday and announced that the pirate ship the Ghostdom Abyss was now his... AutumnWind S2-Blackwater

Well I have to disagree with all the above.. well before the afore mentioned captains... the vikings were the greatest sea adventures, and not acknowledged in this game..have to say .. yes im addicted to the viking series on the history channel!

That aside... being from the U.K. ..... William Dampier (baptised 5 September 1651;[1] died March 1715) was the first Englishman to explore parts of what is today Australia, and the first person to circumnavigate the world three times. He has also been described as Australia's first natural historian,[2] as well as one of the most important British explorers of the period between Sir Walter Raleigh and James Cook.[3] ,,,, go uk!"

drake! .. what can I say .. Sir Francis Drake, vice admiral (c. 1540 – 27 January 1596) was an English sea captain, privateer, navigator, slaver, and politician of the Elizabethan era. Drake carried out the second circumnavigation of the world in a single expedition, from 1577 to 1580, and was the first to complete the voyage as captain while leading the expedition throughout the entire circumnavigation. With his incursion into the Pacific he inaugurated an era of privateering and piracy in the western coast of the Americas—an area that had previously been free of piracy.[3]... go uk again!

My favorite navigator is Francis Drake, who defeated Great armada - Name: YeuVo - SV 7

Fevorite capt is Jack sparrow...dident nothing special..is just bad ass...
    Kozz S6
    Kozzak S3

Famous Navigator . Ferdinand Magellan = While in the service of Spain, the Portuguese explorer Ferdinand Magellan led the first European voyage of discovery to circumnavigate the globe and this is just one of his many voyages

Nocticulla S6