Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: why has my facebook login been blocked

Quote Originally Posted by Partyfoot View Post
    you cant log in throw your main page unless u create a password as well as i said earlyer. fb blocked game

so what reward do i get for helping you out pirate world

Partyfoot s11
    Partyfoot you are a star. 5 mins you have the problem solved, support are still looking into this with no answer to a huge problem! You are due a massive reward for this, and the players should get huge compensation if they can even get on the forum!!! to read your advice.

Shiv s-11 Shadow Vincent
    Last edited by Shiv; 04-25-2016 at 07:11 AM. Reason: adding user name
    To err is human but to arr is pirate!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shiv View Post
    Partyfoot you are a star. 5 mins you have the problem solved, support are still looking into this with no answer to a huge problem! You are due a massive reward for this, and the players should get huge compensation if they can even get on the forum!!! to read your advice.
    thnks you are so nice

fuck you.jpg

fix your fucking game with facebook and get better damn programs and i think we all need to sue this sorry ass company

So far i have found no way to enter my account it was made on your site signed in through facebook and i did try partyfoot's suggestion and that did not work I would like either access to my account or all the stuff i purchased transferred to this account on same servers Thanks BigMike s3 BloodBeard s7

Dear players,
    Due to some issues, you can’t login Pirate World on Facebook now. Sorry for any inconvenience and we are working on it with Facebook! The problem will be fixed quickly! After maintenance, we will send you a gift as compensation which will satisfied you! Please be patient and concern the fan page!
    Moreover, players who are anxious to play the game can contact our customer service and provide some information, we will bind your account in official website then you can play there!
    Information you should provide:
    server/username/level/the last login time/recharge amount/the time of last recharge
    Have fun!

Partys fix works i got me into the game unfortunately i lost rewards but still got back in

glad too hear that.

but as i already stated, me and several others already fixed the log in issue but chooseing forgot password option, then use the same mail u use on facebook, u will have a mail in spam box http://prntscr.com/awif9t and u can click the link in that mail too swap ur password. then u can log in normally from main page with out connecting throw facebook, and its solved forever. incase this happends again

Quote Originally Posted by Partyfoot View Post
    problem easy too fix:

use the same email u have in fb wich u played throw.
    then you dont have password.
    click forgot password, then you must enter email. and you will get a reset passwrod mail probably in spam mail. say its safe and click on link and make new password. then you log in normal with email and that password instead of facebook
    Partyfoot thanks for tip to look into spam, otherwise would never have found it!

Quote Originally Posted by dragonia View Post
    Partyfoot thanks for tip to look into spam, otherwise would never have found it!
    no problem didnt find it at the start my self lol

when you load game from facebook it loads to end wiyh the 2 ships /stops there /if you go to add coins it will turn to buy screen then you punch cancel you will be sent to game/I do this everyday also do to change servers/ty 1999