Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Urgent maintenance of Pirate World

Hybrid View

Administrator

Post Urgent maintenance of Pirate World

Dear players,
    Due to some issues, you can’t login Pirate World on Facebook now. Sorry for any inconvenience and we are working on it with Facebook! The problem will be fixed quickly! After maintenance, we will send you a gift as compensation which will satisfied you! Please be patient and concern the fan page!
    Moreover, players who are anxious to play the game can contact our customer service and provide some information, we will bind your account in official website then you can play there!
    Information you should provide:
    server/username/level/the last login time/recharge amount/the time of last recharge
    *The information must be submitted by ticket!Do not tell anyone else!
    *Customer service(http://ticket.playpirate.com)
    *Official website:www.playpirate.com

Pirate World Operator

down for how long ??

glad too hear that.

but as i already stated, me and several others already fixed the log in issue but chooseing forgot password option, then use the same mail u use on facebook, u will have a mail in spam box http://prntscr.com/awif9t and u can click the link in that mail too swap ur password. then u can log in normally from main page with out connecting throw facebook, and its solved forever. incase this happends again

Partyfoot youre the man!

so sorry I had to create this new account because my old man does not work now that you facebbok blocked ..... so i think with giampinaro 12 servers can not log in from the main page , I sent a request for new pass but as usual there is no reply even to me in the time spam makes it also signaled with the flavianatiamo21101973 nick that I pointed out to be a wrong nick and I asked you to change it in ancvhe pm but as usual no answer now please my mail is giampiero real - your emails .it could kindly send the data to change pass or explain how fare3 to enter since i'm losing the awards event and i'm very nervous because of you that never rispiondete to a request for help

so sorry I had to create this new account because my old man does not work now that you facebbok blocked ..... so i think with giampinaro 12 servers can not log in from the main page , I sent a request for new pass but as usual there is no reply even to me in the time spam makes it also signaled with the flavianatiamo21101973 nick that I pointed out to be a wrong nick and I asked you to change it in ancvhe pm but as usual no answer now please my mail is giampiero real - your emails .it could kindly send the data to change pass or explain how fare3 to enter since i'm losing the awards event and i'm very nervous because of you that never rispiondete to a request for help
    I forgot to say that I created another account and once you are logged out are no longer able to enter even with that new account

I forgot to say that with the giampinaro server account 12 level 62 I can not even enter the forum if you try to insert the only data that I have that correct email and pass
    the translator had messed up my mail is giampiero-veri@tiscali.it
    Last edited by giampinaro; 04-25-2016 at 01:03 PM.

http://prntscr.com/awnfjs
    congratulations.. admins/support too inactive on this game no i cant even log IN ANYMORE.. BECAUSE THE CRAP u telling us too do dont work.!!!

cant reset password any more still just says incorrect password.. pft

and here is a link to the mail i sent in too support as they said we should do... again no email back with confirmation about its recieved so probably another of the 5 mails ive sent in getting lost....

http://prntscr.com/awnm0f

email was put in after i took the print screen not every 1 have to see it
    Last edited by Partyfoot; 04-25-2016 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Dear players,
    Due to some issues, you can’t login Pirate World on Facebook now. Sorry for any inconvenience and we are working on it with Facebook! The problem will be fixed quickly! After maintenance, we will send you a gift as compensation which will satisfied you! Please be patient and concern the fan page!
    Moreover, players who are anxious to play the game can contact our customer service and provide some information, we will bind your account in official website then you can play there!
    Information you should provide:
    server/username/level/the last login time/recharge amount/the time of last recharge
    *The information must be submitted by ticket!Do not tell anyone else!
    *Customer service(http://ticket.playpirate.com)
    *Official website:www.playpirate.com

Pirate World Operator

by the way ur support have not worked since i started this game, never got a reply back from msg i sent in... if u want that too happend too all u have no players left...
    and remove the 12h from reset password....

Quote Originally Posted by Partyfoot View Post
    by the way ur support have not worked since i started this game, never got a reply back from msg i sent in... if u want that too happend too all u have no players left...
    and remove the 12h from reset password....
    Hi Partyfoot, just a thought, have you checked your spam in emails... I thought the same till found replies going there!