Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Urgent maintenance of Pirate World

we need some new things to do and merges..

There needs to be more rewards that arent based on Diamonds to make it so there is more parity and not just a few running away at the top also there is a lot of descriptions of items and the way things work in game on Face book that when your in game thats not how it is at all and they are not that old of posts so you should either update the facebook page posts and info or correct whats in game to match cause the amount of misinformation is insane. Also if in a event it says there are drops in areas they should be there and dont make them so rare that you can run through the area 20 times and not get it eg shovels in mist where the last 3 days of the last event i got 1 shovel. also there are several items in the store that refer to events are those events coming back and if not get rid of the items so people dont waste diamonds on them eg the wishing well coins.

oh and if you could maybe come up with other ways for people to earn diamonds like in some other facebook games there are free offers that if you do them you get diamonds. all these things might make it so that there is a higher retention rate among players because i have noticed there is more and more people leaving each day cause they cant afford to buy diamonds to be able to keep up wit those that can and they get bored and leave.
    i love the game i just think there needs to be more when i can not do anything all day and not have much more than a hundred spirit but thats gone after a few dungeons and quests and im sitting there not even a hour later going ok what now i can see people being bored. i for one always want to be improving my ships and at that point im going ok what do i do now when other then world boss and camp battles and cross server costing spirit i have to ration it too much to make the rest of my time in game worth it. sorry for ranting but i have been listening to others in game with the same problems for several weeks now and watched friends leave because of the same things. there def needs to be improvements and not just rewards which you seem to make lower each time a event happenseg the snowman event where for the sever rewards we dont get avatars till the last one and we never get that far. anyway im out.
    TonytheTiger S-10

Quote Originally Posted by Partyfoot View Post
    by the way ur support have not worked since i started this game, never got a reply back from msg i sent in... if u want that too happend too all u have no players left...
    and remove the 12h from reset password....
    Hi Partyfoot, just a thought, have you checked your spam in emails... I thought the same till found replies going there!

deluso

ma...come
    Last edited by malefix; 05-04-2016 at 11:35 AM.

Pensieroso....nemmeno i messaggi si riescono ad inviare...che gioco

pensieroso

Pensieroso....nemmeno i messaggi si riescono ad inviare...che gioco

mmm

Pensive .... even the messages you can send ... what game is this? Monotonous ... too monotonous ...
    eportato to a sole purpose ... to spend money to players .... Not to mention the fact that increases the strength of the avatar from day to day becoming indestructible. malefix S2-Blackwater

Quote Originally Posted by dragonia View Post
    Hi Partyfoot, just a thought, have you checked your spam in emails... I thought the same till found replies going there!
    checked them all sent 9 msg none came throw