Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what happened to the total i had for diamonds spent

Angry what happened to the total i had for diamonds spent

i encountered a glitch where i didnt get the first prize in the diamonds spent event but i got the second one and i also didnt get full value for the diamonds spent in carnival or in the lucky charms point totals so i didnt get the overlord figurehead anyway while saving the screen shot for the diamonds spent my browser froze and when i refreshed the point total in diamonds spent is now zero. i had 1008 points in there. im attaching the pictures i have can you please fix this as this is a major issue. and problem caus ei feel robbed right now. and i expect it fixed and compenstated for it. ty very much.
    TonytheTiger S-10
    carnival points total.jpgDiamonds spent after refresh.jpglucky charms total.jpgDiamonds spent.jpg
    I wait for you to fix this ASAP ty

i also spent 108 diamonds this morning which are not showing up in diamonds spent event
    kavamir
    s16

spend that many diamonds that i worked to save and no response from a admin

if this isnt fixed i will never spend a diamond in here again.
    TonytheTiger S-10

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by tonythetiger View Post
    i encountered a glitch where i didnt get the first prize in the diamonds spent event but i got the second one and i also didnt get full value for the diamonds spent in carnival or in the lucky charms point totals so i didnt get the overlord figurehead anyway while saving the screen shot for the diamonds spent my browser froze and when i refreshed the point total in diamonds spent is now zero. i had 1008 points in there. im attaching the pictures i have can you please fix this as this is a major issue. and problem caus ei feel robbed right now. and i expect it fixed and compenstated for it. ty very much.
    TonytheTiger S-10
    carnival points total.jpgDiamonds spent after refresh.jpglucky charms total.jpgDiamonds spent.jpg

Dear player

1) you spent diamonds in carnival and in the lucky charms, but they were not showing up there,so you didn’t get the overlord figurehead,right? How much diamonds you spend there, and how much diamonds show up there?
    2)1008 points turned into 0-----we are checking it, please be patient.

Thank you for supporting

Best regard
    Admin

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by kavamir View Post
    i also spent 108 diamonds this morning which are not showing up in diamonds spent event
    kavamir
    s16
    Dear player
    can you show me your problem in screenshot, it will very helpful. thank you for supporting.

Best regard
    Admin

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Dear player

1) you spent diamonds in carnival and in the lucky charms, but they were not showing up there,so you didn’t get the overlord figurehead,right? How much diamonds you spend there, and how much diamonds show up there?
    2)1008 points turned into 0-----we are checking it, please be patient.

Thank you for supporting

Best regard
    Admin

Dear player

2)for the second problem: we have checked, This activity has twice,the frist from 21/04 to 04/05, so after we update it, your poins turned into 0.

thank you for understanding

Best regard
    Admin

Administrator
    TonytheTiger S-10
    Dear player

2)for the second problem: we have checked, This activity has twice,the frist from 21/04 to 04/05, so after we update it, your poins turned into 0.

Best regard
    Admin

Dear player

Best regard
    Adminno
    you are wrong cause i spent 1008 diamonds after the event started so you are telling me that you are stealing my points that i earned and i am getting nothing from the diamonds i spent that is crap you guys. if i hadnt spent Diamonds how is it i got ranked rewards from the whell i think you had best recheck your data and fix my totals before i reprt this to facebook .
    TonytheTiger S-10

Dear player

Best regard
    Adminno
    you are wrong cause i spent 1008 diamonds after the event started so you are telling me that you are stealing my points that i earned and i am getting nothing from the diamonds i spent that is crap you guys. if i hadnt spent Diamonds how is it i got ranked rewards from the whell i think you had best recheck your data and fix my totals before i reprt this to facebook .
    TonytheTiger S-10
    Same happened to me this morning , it came up and I used my diamonds... but would not let me claim was all greyed out ... when I refreshed the page it was normal and claim parts showing properly but my diamond count was zero .. im sure others must have encountered this as well .. Dragonia S2 Blackwater