Thread: which is the best captain ...

which is the best captain ...

which would you all say is the better captain out of sinsyia and morgana?
    Last edited by dragonia; 05-29-2016 at 01:17 AM.

Administrator
    dearplayer,sinsyia focuses on the attack, morgana forcuses on defense, which is better? I think that depends on combat formation.

thank you for supporting

have fun
    admin??.jpg

Thank you

On early stages Sincya is better (<80 lvl).

Later if you can raise Morgana's skills up to max - she might prove to be interesting bag of tricks because of damage return, but personally i think having only one attack skill is to big lackluster for her. Shield range is to small, she most likely can bubble only herself. And besides game prefers attack over defence - def gems are lower in stats than attack, crew stats also preferring attack over def. So attackers are for the win and defenders - just for fun.

If to speak about combat formation, why Redbeard is being placed on random position (AI ignores him being defender). My Magelan also gets placed to 5th battlefield row to often, i mean, he's attacker, why to place him so close to enemies. I would like to use roles of captains, but AI randomness often tends to ignore captain roles and messes all up.
    Lamasu - S09 Henry Morgan

Thats because the AI in this game is not good at all Healers dont heal when they clearly can or should Attackers dont Attack Placements are random and Skills do not hit for either the range or Coverage that they have in their descriptions not to meantion the fact that im sure certain skills actually do not work properly the same with abilities or items dont work cause im sure a 5x5 coverage ability would be able to hit half my screen when attacking the center target in a group of ships. The AI in this game very heavily favors the defending side because Skills like regains % of health with each action only seem to work if your the defender in battles in the arena where they regen so much no matter the damage you do its healed before your next attack but your health never gets Regenerated of 3 turns. that is why I'm noticing in Cross server battles most people either only use their main ships or they mostly focus on building their main ships since unless your 30 levels up on your opponent your Captains dont have a huge impact on the matches since they act like they are Drunk most of the time. which is exactly what the Main ship does in the Arena where it doesnt attack where it should or when it should wg, being the opponent has a sliver of health left and its your last attack so instead of attacking your main shields itself and you lose because the system of no matter what in a draw you lose even if you clearly should win. Sorry Ranting because i Fail to see how a person with way less stats in Arena should do more damage or even be able to hit me when my Dodge is considerable higher then his hit and my damage is higher then his but every attack of his hits me and i miss mine on him with a higher hit on my ship and way lower Dodge on his. there are So many issues with the AI battle systems for this game.

Quote Originally Posted by tonythetiger View Post
    i Fail to see how a person with way less stats in Arena should do more damage or even be able to hit me when my Dodge is considerable higher then his hit and my damage is higher then his but every attack of his hits me and i miss mine on him with a higher hit on my ship and way lower Dodge on his. there are So many issues with the AI battle systems for this game.
    Might be because his stats are displayed wrong. I had 60 000 dodge on my Redbeard, but quite often it displayed only 30000. Sometimes it even acted like he has those 30 000. I am pretty sure that not all captain skils are working as well...
    Lamasu - S09 Henry Morgan

They always put my best attacking captain out front as well, with low defense. Kind of irritating. :|