Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Racist Priavte Messages

Exclamation Racist Priavte Messages

Recieved this message in private on the forum. So much for warning him. Please don't tell me to block him, it shouldn't be up to me to block him, but should be up to you to remove him. People like this should have their chat/posting rights removed. It's not legal (certainly not in the UK) to post racist comments like this.

05-25-2016, 07:10 AM
    Immortal

Hi

let the adults play? surely you jest lol all mulims are the same and they follow the SAME sharia law wither they want to acknowledge it or not
    To err is human but to arr is pirate!!

wow He should be removed from the game

Administrator
    dear player
    we have already banned him in chat and he have recieved punishment, i think this is enough.

thank you for understanding
    admin

He's not actually banned from chat, he was on tonight. However maybe banning his account for a week might stop him making new noobie accounts to insult others and post rude guestures.

Anyway, I'm letting it go cause I can't be bothered. I've decided now to laff at him, it's really all he deserves. He's only making a fool of himself and I'm not gonna waste more time on him.
    To err is human but to arr is pirate!!

Very true he is making a fool of himself. Sadly though it only makes what ever punishment the admins leveled at him meaningless and makes it look like a joke . there are ways to ban his IP address but Meh i just ignore people who act like idiots in the game now due to the fact nothing will truly get done to those people.

Administrator
    dear player
    "He's not actually banned from chat, he was on tonight."---really?
    if he still insult others or post rude guestures----please post screenshot here. and then we will deal with him.

BR
    admin

Imho if somebody insulting other by private message - should have ban for and ONLY private messages to that person.
    If sb insulting other on main chat - should have ban for that chat - and nothing more.
    And should be screens as prove for admin to judge that.

Imo Email above is nothing really bad. Personally I'm sick of people crying around about racist coments especially about/to muslims - they are not holly cow, it is fact that muslims murdering whole nations on the world becuse they Bedouin idol said that.

As Tony said: ignore idiot, that is your best action.

Administrator
    thank you for your suggestion Barnaba

immoral s7 still racist

IMG_20170104_051132.jpg

be careful rogern you have insulted me tons of times even if i helped you in start on bosses and such ill start taking screen shots if thats the childish why you act when some one says any stuff back to you Jonnio !