Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Racist Priavte Messages

Quote Originally Posted by clover View Post
    because you are for 1 the one player who started this whole situation rogern!
    by your unstable behavior in the game and chat!
    you are not capable to understand that!!

how many arguments are started by YOU in the game!!!
    that is what i mean in this topic and the other one's!!
    what does this have to do with racist messages from immoral ???

because you are for 1 the one player who started this whole situation rogern!
    by your unstable behavior in the game and chat!
    you are not capable to understand that!!

how many arguments are started by YOU in the game!!!
    that is what i mean in this topic and the other one's!!
    this says enough and if you cant understand it than tough luck!!!
    im done with this argument you started!!

this says enough and if you cant understand it than tough luck!!!
    im done with this argument you started!!
    wrong read the tread beginning,this had nothing to do with you and me,you started that

You guys do know Immortal69 has a history of racist and demeaning comments made both ou tin general chat during Cross as well in Private and has been punnished for it before and Rogern has a right to complain about him doing it if the Admins care they will look into it untill then just try to treat each other with respect you guys did used to get along i dont know what changed nor really do i care the game has gone so far down hill lately it doesnt really matter. but i suggest you guys just figure out how to get along or ignore each other thats what i do with Imm and i hope i dont have to do it with you guys too.
    TonytheTiger S-10

Why is this game so hard to just play without calling people names? So you play cross server, you lose to someone with higher strength/rank/whatever, you come back. You play more, you build your stats, some day maybe you're higher and you're the one who gets back at them.

I never did quite get why players would take everything so personally. :|
    nick: Drew
    Server: S13

Quote Originally Posted by Dishmcds View Post
    Why is this game so hard to just play without calling people names? So you play cross server, you lose to someone with higher strength/rank/whatever, you come back. You play more, you build your stats, some day maybe you're higher and you're the one who gets back at them.

I never did quite get why players would take everything so personally. :|
    and this has what to about racist messages ?

your exactly right Drew. on my server before almost everyone left we all got along and tou accepted there were people kick your hiney its like that any game you play

rogern hopes they will ban you forever for this lies! btw ill start hunting you in crossserver !

Quote Originally Posted by johnnio View Post
    rogern hopes they will ban you forever for this lies! btw ill start hunting you in crossserver !
    what lies,screen shot is evidence of the racist behavior

honestly how old are all of you. this type of petty behavior is found in grade school or in high school with a bunch of teens and kids grow up treat each other with respect and things would be better cause i hate to tell you this one person picking on someone isnt the thing ruining this game so get that out of your heads. and Johnnio the im going to start hunting you comment really makeing threats thats stupid you shouldnt do that heck i could if you were doing that just attack you a few times were closely matched and drag the fight out and you wouldnt be doing much to earn points just dont do it none of this is worth it cause in the end its a game. A game filled with Bugs and issues that make gameplay suck half the time but that half of you still throw hundreds of dollars at to get better stuff. lol what a waste do you guys realise i havent spent in game since sept. which means i havent bought anything like what half of you have to get where you are and i am top ten in Gladiator arena which is all the servers every time during that time. spending on this game unless you are so desperate to maybe not get beat by anyone but a grand total of 5 people in cross that can beat almost anyone but each other its not worth it all total in the at least 10 months i have played i spent a total of maybe if im stretching it 300 dollars and most of that was at the start. you dont have to spend to compete with the best players just do your dailies and your free turns in the events build up free diamonds for the events you know have decent break point gifts cause really those are the only things worth trying to get and stop spending till the devs and admins start to respect every player and treat us the same as they do the ones spending hundreds. your unlimitted Avatars arnet worth the amount you have to spend on them think abou it you are putting money into a game where the number of current players is prolly lest then 5% of the total people who have tried the game that means 95% of the people who have tried this game think its crap. there isnt even 5% of the people on my servers list active in game including new people. You guys profess to like this game so much maybe you should do something to show it rather then fighting with each other, Do you realise that there hasnt been a player appreciation event since sept or maybe oct that they didnt want you to spend money to participate in when there used to be ones each month where all that was needed was to post in Forums and we would get gifts now we get crap all we dont get compensation with each update when we used to and rewards have overall gone down in value since most rewards used to have diamonds in them and they dont now. wake up you guys im not saying to stop playing im saying play smarter and stop paying these guys to mess up events and not fix bugs in the game and to steal stuff out of our inventories. honestly the game isnt worth spending 2 bucks on a month right now but hey this is my opinion most of you wont agree and i dont care i could sit here and show you have some of the things we build and do have zero affect on any battle because our stats fluctuate without even having other attacks affect them the Ai is crap and the battle combat is inconsistent at best and crap most of the time watch what damage you do you will see what i mean hell i was hitting for more damage with less power 3 months ago then i do now in boss battles and im at 200K more power now then i was then. there are issues need to be fixed and as long as you morons keep paying them they wont make the game better and if you do think they will i have some primo land i want to sell you.
    TonytheTiger S-10