Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crashing

Crashing

Can you keep this game from crashing? It's crashed three times in two different browsers, yes I've cleaned my cookies, yes I've tried multiple platforms, and yes, our internet speed is more than capable of hosting.

Please fix, it's getting annoying today.
    nick: Drew
    Server: S13

Still crashing >_>

Administrator
    Dear player,

If you have any problems, please send it by ticket so that we can follow it better. http://ticket.playpirate.com/ Thank you for yo
    Best regard
    Admin

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Dear player,

If you have any problems, please send it by ticket so that we can follow it better. http://ticket.playpirate.com/ Thank you for yo
    Best regard
    Admin
    my god you can track issues just as well from here unless you really are not good at your job. The only real reason for us to send in a ticket is so you can hide issues with the game from the players. The players have a right to know whats wrong with the game and to have answers for our questions so start finding out the answers and stop trying to cheat the players.

hello tonythetiger. i was wondering if you know what the jolly roger is used for... i can not find anything on it and no one i asked so far has no idea.... so i was wondering if you had any idea what they are for

It's used to promote the flags so you can enchant them and embed spars onto them. hope that helps,

Administrator
    Dear player:
    Sorry for writing to u so late!
    Can u show me the screenshots, please?
    And by the way, how about now? Can u log in and play?
    Have a nice day!

Best regards!

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Dear player:
    Sorry for writing to u so late!
    Can u show me the screenshots, please?
    And by the way, how about now? Can u log in and play?
    Have a nice day!

Best regards!
    We need a admin who know the game that means someone who plays it cause you obviously dont play it or know it cause if you did you wouldnt need a screenshot to understand what is being asked. you are useless to us and no help stop the crap answers and start figuring things out and prove you know anything. Answers like this lower player trust in the game that combined with how you guys constantly raise the cost of playing while rarely fixing bugs and never addressing player concerns at all other than answers that have no value and mean nothing is going to kill the game. There are less and less players on older servers because of the decline in quality of your game.introducing new events designed soley for paying players doesnt entice people to stick around.and one round of semi good compensation means crap . Learn how to run games and how to be a admin. Oh and if you do play the game try playing 2 months witout spending you might understand how little value your game offers to actually keep players now.

Seriously, please fix this freaking game. I haven't logged in at all this weekend, and the first ten minutes I log in today it's already crashed three freaking times.

Administrator
    Dear player:
    I checked, can quickly log in and play. no crashing.
    And in last weekend the game ran well too.
    U can try to change browser and check your wire speed.
    Hope that can help u.

Best regards!

44.jpg