Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Announcement of Pirate World Renewal-2016/6/7

WOW 20 diamonds per extra go on fortune dice! you gotta be kidding !!!!!

I agree and the way the spinner is set up its designed so that if you want that big prize your forced to pay. not the best new event kind of a let down actually. As far as Beauty is concerned at least the free gift is coins not nearly as much as most of the past ones but its still better then the blue promo cards that only sell for a 100 coins.
    Last edited by tonythetiger; 06-08-2016 at 07:30 PM.

I was using the blue promo cards though. :P

I dont have Blue captains and it was kind of a waste to get a blue captain i wouldnt use since you cant split them for points just to use cards when there is no return on it at all.so its great if thats what you have to work with i guess but something like gold or level 2 drill bits would have been more helpfull in the long run

Quote Originally Posted by dragonia View Post
    WOW 20 diamonds per extra go on fortune dice! you gotta be kidding !!!!!
    I agree,and not only that they have lowered the prizes on beauty gift as well.
    This game is getting bs everyday now,with the over priced events,and all of it a gamle to get most of the times.
    like i said,watch my account,because you will never see any money coming off me anymore.
    untile you make the events better and alittle cheaper for all.

Quote Originally Posted by brooklyniv20 View Post
    So..... It finally gets here and it's the worst Beauty's Gift ever! Horrible rewards and I lost 80 diamonds just going through the first six. I've never been apart of a Beauty's Gift where you have nothing to gain. At the very least, there is a nice diamond return. This is just nothing..........
    I have seen this type of Beauty's Gift before, I think there are 2 types of this event this 1 and the other where you get more diamonds return

Every second beauty gifts tends to give diamond profit, it's all about what you want. I'm happy to lose 8 diamonds, to get the obsidian I need. You all need to remember that these games are businesses, and to give profit on every event will mean that less players spend, and everything will be that little bit worse. If the company has no revenue to continue, what are you left with?
    To err is human but to arr is pirate!!

same can be said if they have no players left though. There are balances to be found but to be honest i would be happy right now with more of the bugs and other issues being fixed that impede game play for everyone.

I would be happy if they responded to the private message I sent five days ago.