Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gladiator Arena

Gladiator Arena

We are in the 2nd week of gladiator arena, and after your update my score and rank has gone back to zero! Why has this happened???

For some reason they have been restting it every week cause it hasnt hit 2 weeks either time

Quote Originally Posted by tonythetiger View Post
    For some reason they have been restting it every week cause it hasnt hit 2 weeks either time
    Well in that case I didnt get my reward for placement ... they really are mucking this game up

I didn't get my reward for ranking in top 8 cross server either

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by SoupDragon View Post
    I didn't get my reward for ranking in top 8 cross server either
    Dear player
    please tell me you character name and server.
    which day you didn't get this reward?

best regards
    admin

SoupDragon S22 - Pedro Glibert. When cross server event ended (2-3 days ago) I couldn't collect my chest.

Redbeard2 - Copy.jpg

What is the logic of points ? Wining earns less than loosing against same person, not to mention lvl difference.
    Lamasu - S09 Henry Morgan

I think they are basing the point we earn and lose on how many point the opponent has when we fight them. So if they have more points then us we earn more for the win and lose less for the loss and when its a player with less points we win less and lose more. At least thats what its looking like to me i could be wrong but who knows with these guys as most times there seems to be no logic to anything they do whatsoever.
    TonytheTiger S-10

Yeah and if opponent is from higher lvl gap and has way much more power it does not matter ?
    Lamasu - S09 Henry Morgan

nope
    and it doesnt matter the areba level your in either