Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Announcement of Pirate World Renewal-2016/6/22

Administrator

Announcement of Pirate World Renewal-2016/6/22

To improve your gaming experience, all servers of Pirate World will have maintenance at 4:00 on Jun. 22th, 2016 UTC-5. We will update Pirate World with a new version for all players. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 60 minutes. Sorry for any inconvenience caused!

1. Diamond wheel event is online from June 23th to June 29th.

A. You will get one chance to spin wheel every 200 diamond you recharge.

B. All rewards in the wheel are diamond pack, and you can claim them immediately.

C. There is no limited times for this event. Every 200 you recharge, you will get one chance to spin wheel.

D. Please finish your spin during the event. After event end, your spin times will be cleared.

2.Mr. Snowman event is online from June 23th to June 29th.

A. When you make snowmen, you will get prize and corresponding snowman score in the meaning while.

B. After the snowman score you obtain reach the certain amount, you can claim the personal reward in the event panel.

C. After the total snowman score all players obtain reach the certain amount, all players on the server can claim the server reward. Additionally, the player who help server to break the snowman score boundary will receive special prize in the system mail.
    Last edited by admin; 06-22-2016 at 05:50 AM.

Administrator
    3.Consume rank event is online from June 23th to June 28th. Claim reward time is June 29th.

A. After players' diamond spent reach the certain amount during the event, he can get into rank.

B. When event is over, players can claim reward according to their rank

C. Players can still get reward even they are not in rank but have spent at least 1 diamond.

4.Beauty's Gift event is online from 23th to June 29th.

A. Player can buy the items in order on the event panel with lower price. There are twelve items in all.

B. The progress of items you bought will be reset at 0:00 next day.

Administrator
    5.Ascend event is online from June 23th to June 28th. Claim reward time is June 29th.

A. Click ‘start’ to jump to a grid on random and obtain the item in the grid, if the content is up arrow, climb up.

B. Reach the summit and get prize, then restart from the very beginning.

C. The floors rank will base on the total floors you climb during event period.

D. Each player has one chance for free to climb every day. After that, it needs diamond to continue climbing.

E. The climb progress will be reset to the 1st floor each day.

So is this actually the events your giving us this time and are we getting compensation or no lol

Now, correct me if I'm wrong but there are 2 beauty's gift events every month. These are very vital for players who earn their diamonds and don't buy them with their wallet. Usually one beauty's gift will be really horrible. And the other one will be really great. But you have just given us a second really horrible beauty's gift. Bad rewards and no usual diamond gain but 70 or 80 diamond loss just for going through the first six. You do realize that most of your other events are horribly random and hardly ever end with good results? And you guys have just taken the only real major gain players who actually earn their diamonds get. That just basically makes the whole month pointless.

whats the point writing too support in this game when u dont even get a ticket number back.......
    banked to day and no diamonds recived

Jut bought a 1,050 diamonds and NO Integrals as the e-mail in game stated I would receive in order to trade for in the Integral Mall. SMH... AutumnWind S2-Blackwater

i charged to vip5 on S32 i didnt get any points period -_-

Makes me seriously question buying Diamonds when i get money.

Quote Originally Posted by Autumn wind View Post
    Jut bought a 1,050 diamonds and NO Integrals as the e-mail in game stated I would receive in order to trade for in the Integral Mall. SMH... AutumnWind S2-Blackwater
    I have not received any either Autumn, and how come we only get notification of this on the 23rd when it states it started on the 18th !

Dragonia, S2 Blackwater
    Last edited by dragonia; 06-24-2016 at 07:36 AM.