Thread: (New)Announcement of Severs Combined

Administrator

Post (New)Announcement of Severs Combined

Dear players,
    To improve your gaming experience, Pirate World will combine some of servers at 17:00 on Sep.14th,2016 UTC-5.There are rules of servers combined,please read the information below carefully!
    The details of servers combined as follows:

【Compensation】After servers combined, the players of S-13,S-19,S-22,S-25,S-26,S-27,S-28,S-31,S-32,S-33 will get compensation. Please pay attention to check the mail!
    【Activity】The activities which related to points and rank will be affected. After servers combined, the points will be cleared and the rank will be reset, like Points Carnival, Tycoon, Diamond Spent and so on. Please exchange the remaining points before server combination to avoid unnecessary loss.
    【Rename】After servers combined, to distinguish the different players, the character name which are same before will have a suffix. For example, “admin” in S-15 and “admin” in S-16 will be renamed to “admin-jc15” and “admin-jc16”. The players who are renamed by system will have a chance to get a rename card for free.
    【Delete Some of Accounts】To improve a better gaming experience, the accounts which Level below 20, logged in the game 20 days ago and no recharge records will be deleted.
    【Arena】All data of arena will be cleared. After servers combined, the rank will be reset.
    【Pet Arena】Only the rank of objective server will be remained. For example, if S-15 combine with S-16, the data of S-15 will be remained after server combined but S-16 won’t.

*If you have any question or suggestion of server combined,contanct us as soon as possible!

hallo und wieso kann ich mich seit gestern nicht mehr auf S37 einloggen ist schon langsam ein Witz mit euch der Support antwortet nicht auf anfragen und auch im Forum selber bekommt man keine Antwort bin sehr sauer

i cannot acces my server maybe it has been mefged ... if so .. my old saved shortcut may not work anymore .. how would i gp about accessing my saved game in thgis case

cannot enter s-36 this second day you tell you are adding new update, please be patient, maintenance will end shortly. Don't know how long is shortly 1,2,3 days

Quote Originally Posted by jamsteel View Post
    i cannot acces my server maybe it has been mefged ... if so .. my old saved shortcut may not work anymore .. how would i gp about accessing my saved game in thgis case
    all servers from 35 to 42 are down im playing on 22 until i can get back on 39

considering that they havent merged servers since last fall thats not the issue

what is hapening on servar 22 not work why guys why Ș((