Thread: hit limit in cross server

Angry hit limit in cross server

there need to be created a block in cross server so one player can not attack another more then 3 times,this will make more players continue playing this game,
    lots of players can not collect crystal because big players wants to get as much kills as possible, this is ruining the game for new guys and weak players

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ROGERN View Post
    there need to be created a block in cross server so one player can not attack another more then 3 times,this will make more players continue playing this game,
    lots of players can not collect crystal because big players wants to get as much kills as possible, this is ruining the game for new guys and weak players

thanks
    Limits wont fix anything they will just drive people away you can still collect crystals and stop worrying about this its the smallest problem the game has there are tons of bugs glitches and straight out poorly written code in the game that needs to be fixed more. Cross server has been a lost cause for months. Worry about the true issues in the game.

like calling PLESIOSAURS, serpent

but this post is about one issue

make threads for the issues you want attention too

Quote Originally Posted by ROGERN View Post
    like calling PLESIOSAURS, serpent

but this post is about one issue

make threads for the issues you want attention too
    learn what the real issues are and stop trying to act like a admin or anything for crying out loud you dont impress anyone what ever i have a life to go deal with stay in your kid world.

To address the actual issue (your conduct is atrocious, but we'll save that for a different time), the actual point of cross-server is to create a team type atmosphere with players you don't normally play for. It's meant to divide into six sections on two teams (if it was done right). On each team, you then have a subsection of three different groups. One is a couple of higher ranked players to sit at the opposing camps crystal deposit and prevent them from depositing by repeatedly killing them. One is a group of higher ranked players to sit at collection sites (or wander) and kill opposing team players who hunt. The last, typically your mid to lower ranked players, then collect crystals and try to deposit them.

This is why lower ranked players usually get killed, because their primary function in cross server is to shuttle crystal (making them targets, available players on the opposing team means available mules for moving crystals). Higher ranked players rarely battle more than a couple of times (for two reasons, 1 it takes forever typically because we have more abilities to both heal and destroy with higher HP and 2 it's meaningless since there's no point scoring system based on level of kill).

If you'd like to get killed more, spend a little cash and level your pirate, mate.
    nick: Drew
    Server: S13

Quote Originally Posted by tonythetiger View Post
    learn what the real issues are and stop trying to act like a admin or anything for crying out loud you dont impress anyone what ever i have a life to go deal with stay in your kid world.
    i know the issues, i made a thread about one of them,make your own threads and stop complaining

and i am not acting like a admin

and stick to topic

Rogern you just should remember it could be far worse i have had cross server battles where i never got much past my base and all losses i like to think players are actually more easy going now and dont just go soley after kills actually most Cross server battles i have seen it get spread around so yeah lol you are too easy to get upset it appears.