Thread: Player Trades/Gift

Player Trades/Gift

So, I know this idea has come up before but I'd like to ask you to "re-examine" it as part of an upcoming upgrade or whatever. The premise is simple. As players who are growing, spending, upgrading, etc, there are several challenges as a younger player. One of them is your gems and equipment are very hard to actually upgrade unless you buy in every event. What would be great is if you could "gift" items to other players, such as equipment you're about to dump. Selling them is a waste, and we can split the specialty ones if we need to.

I would like, however, if I had younger players in my legion to be able to gift them equipment that I might have lying around the help them along their journey, or perhaps other items that I no longer have a ton of use for but don't want to get rid of (pet items come to mind as well, including higher ranked pets that I simply split since they were equal/lower to what I already had). It would promote your legion activity, and help your newer players to reach out to some of us older/higher level players to make friends if they knew that it would help them. Right now it's just "shut up and bang bang to get your experience". Only your most addicted players would continue to do that. You need something to keep the more "casual" gamer around. More legion activity, and a players market/gift ability would do that.

Which would eventually make you more money too. Just saying, in case you are looking for more motivation.
    nick: Drew
    Server: S13

I'd still like to know what you think of this admin. It'd be a boost to your game, and it would make it more fun again.

Just wanted to say thanks for the thoughtful and timely reply. I'll go back to enjoying my small spirit pots now.

i would say that this is awesome idea!!!!!
    now its up to the admin and creators to apply it in the game

Its something we have been asking for for months I really wish they would do it cause it would help everyone out in the game if we could share and or Sell/Trade items in our servers